| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pensacola, Fl in July is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in July is faintly wet. Around 188.5mm (7.4in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Pensacola, Fl July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pensacola, Fl, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pensacola, Fl:
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) NW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 241.4 kms (150 miles) NW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) NNW
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 104.5 kms (64.9 miles) WNW
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) W
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 215.3 kms (133.8 miles) NNE
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 202.7 kms (126 miles) NNE
- Selma, Al, Usa - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) N
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 216.4 kms (134.5 miles) ENE
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) ENE
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) ESE