| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pensacola, Fl in June is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly wettish. Around 162.6mm (6.4in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 14:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Pensacola, Fl June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Pensacola, Fl, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Pensacola, Fl:
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) NW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 241.4 kms (150 miles) NW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) NNW
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 104.5 kms (64.9 miles) WNW
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) W
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 215.3 kms (133.8 miles) NNE
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 202.7 kms (126 miles) NNE
- Selma, Al, Usa - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) N
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 216.4 kms (134.5 miles) ENE
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) ENE
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) ESE